Every week, Eric Gunnerson, Dan Fernandez and I get together to work on the C# developer center and other C#-ish topics… and last week we divided up some tasks amongst the three of us. Well, we are meeting again today and I don’t have those tasks done… so I’m starting to watch my back.
I’m expecting Andy (above) to show up in my office at any moment with the C# ‘club of motivation’, but perhaps I can save myself before he arrives… with your help.
My task was to come up with a good set of questions that we could ask all of our MVPs as part of a “meet the MVPs” section of the developer center. Here’s some of the questions I have so far;
- How did you get into programming/computers?
- What is your favorite feature or area of C#?
- What C# or .NET newsgroups or forums do you spend most of your time in?
- Where would you recommend a C# developer look for answers, code samples, etc…?
- Do you have any recommendations for books on C#, .NET or related topics?
- When you aren’t answering questions on the web, what do you do as your day job?
These are sounding pretty bland to me so far, so I am hoping you can help me out and supply a few suggestions. What would you like to ask some of these MVPs?
What about someone from the C# or .NET product team? We are also planning to conduct some interviews with them, so let me know what you would want to ask a C# team member and I’ll try my best to get your questions onto our list.
Anyway, I’m going to go back under my desk and wait for a friendly visit from a C# team member….
2004-01-28 20:30 +0000
e06898f @ 2019-03-31