Ok, so this is interesting to me, maybe not to everyone. Go to this page on on10.net, and notice the lack of CSS… We are using ASP.NET themes and the CSS for the theme gets inserted as a relative reference (../../../themes etc.) … well IE does the calculation based off of the URL and doesn’t find the CSS because the extra slash confuses it.

I went into our code and added a check, if the absolute path of our request contained a double slash, then replace it with a single and redirect. Doesn’t work, the absolute path never seems to contain a double slash, even when the URL I asked for does. I’m guessing IIS or ASP.NET is fixing things up for me before my http module gets involved… nice of it, but very annoying in this case.