General Tech Posts
- Don't Mess Around With Your Domain!
- Don't depend on Referrer info
- Creating an effective bug report
- The inevitable result of focusing only on shipping features
- Assessing your site for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Don't code links to open in a new tab or window.
- A Defensive Approach to Engineering Quality
- Why you should care about the performance of your site
- Assessing a website for performance, accessibility and more
- What is a CDN, how does it work, and should you use one?
Posts about Docs
- Templates used when building and rendering docs.microsoft.com
- The basic flow of Docs.Microsoft.com
- An overview of Docs.Microsoft.com
- Celebrating the 'Craft' in our Engineering work
Other Recent Posts
- A Learning Organization
- Boxing Cat Craft Beer Brewery in Shanghai China
- Craft Beer in Shanghai
- Space Games