Shaykat, a PM on the C# Team, has been posting some great tips on VS.NET 2003 so I thought I would collect them here for your linking pleasure;
- Tip #1: Stop the solution explorer flashiness when opening a project!
- Tip #2: Macros
- Tip #3: View exception information with $exception
- Tip #4: Demo better with the toolbox and task list
- Tip #5: Intellisense in the immediate window
- Tip #6: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Tip #7: Implementing interface stubs automatically
If you liked these tips, you can view them all and watch for any future ones by tracking the Visual Studio 2003 Tips category from Shaykat’s blog.
[Note: Some of these apply to Visual Studio in general, and therefore include C# and VB development, but some are specific to C#…. sorry!]